Sunday, April 6, 2014

Rainbow's and Fairy Tales

Oh my goodness! I didn't realize it's been so long since my last post. WOW! SOOO much has happened since August of last year! It's now April 6th, 2014.
It's been really hard to post anything on here. I'm definitely no longer in the place I was in with the grief over losing Malachi.

We are now expecting another little boy Ezekiel (Zeke) Asher, due Aug. 4th of this year. I didn't really think I could get pregnant again after Malachi. It just seemed like it was taking forever and so many things were wrong with my hormones and body. Until I gave up and didn't care if we had another baby or not. I knew that one day we would, but for sanity's sake. I just let it go...it would happen if it was meant to, mentality.
I am now 23 weeks pregnant and still a little on edge about losing this little one, but he is much more active than his big brother ever was. My Dr. was trying to reassure me at an appointment that she really thought it was a cord accident that killed Malachi. I felt from the beginning of his pregnancy that something wasn't right. But whatever it was, I don't foresee happening again with Zeke.

I believe this is going to be it for this post. There's so much more I could write, but I'm going to leave it at this. Thank you all for following and I may start a new blog. We'll see. For those of you that are still trying for a rainbow baby, there is hope. Relax...is the best advice I could give anyone!! It will happen if it's meant to! My other option was to get a dog. LOL Seriously! Healing comes in all kinds of shapes, sizes and forms. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment